Three award-winning Holiday Parks located next to Britain’s best beach. With spectacular views, excellent sporting facilities, exciting entertainment, all weather activities for all ages and so much more! Our Holiday Parks offer a great selection of modern self-catering accommodation including caravans, apartments, luxury caravans and lodges with private hot tubs and a unique Farmhouse too. Also offering a selection of camping and touring pitches with exceptional sea and coastal views and immaculate on-site facilities. Stay at one Park and enjoy facilities and activities on all three.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park is a premium seaside Park with the beach on its doorstep and spectacular sea views, boasting a lively atmosphere with a superb selection of activities and entertainment for all ages. Located within short walking distance of Britain’s best beach as voted in 2023, this Park also holds a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Twitchen House Holiday Park
Twitchen House Holiday Park has a charming Edwardian manor house at its centre and nestled in a relaxing woodland surrounding for lovely laidback feel. There’s lots of free all-weather activities, an entertainment centre, cinema, all-day cafe bar, poolside terrace plus wildlife classes and bush craft survival skills school and so much more!
Easewell Farm Holiday Park
Easewell Farm is a haven of peace and tranquillity with unforgettable views over the surrounding countryside and coastline. Ideally placed for exploring the scenic South West Coastal Path, which runs through the camping park, it is also nestled amidst glorious National Trust parkland, perfect for those looking for a traditional campsite experience.
Our Parks offer this and so much more…
- Use of 5 swimming pools including kiddies’ fun pools, speed slides and outdoor SplashZones, flumes & multilane slides.
- Daytime family activities
- Entertainment, live music and comedy shows
- Cinema showing the latest films
- Pottery painting studios
- Wildlife discovery classes; pond dipping, bug hunting, guided rambles
- Bushcraft survival skills; fire lighting, shelter building, nest box making, bee habitats
- 9-hole golf course with amazing sea views
- A variety of restaurants and bars
- Segway safari, rock climbing wall and so much more!
3 Parks for the price of 1
When you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all three. Loads of fun, all in one place and many of the activities are FREE!