Four Holiday Parks for the price of one
Four award-winning Holiday Parks next to one of Britain’s best beaches. With spectacular views, excellent sporting facilities, exciting entertainment, all weather activities for all ages and so much more! Our Holiday Parks offer a great selection of modern self-catering accommodation including caravans, lodges, villas, apartments, luxury lodges with private hot tubs and unique glamping pod. Also offering a selection of camping and touring pitches with exceptional sea and coastal views and immaculate on-site facilities. Stay at one Park, enjoy facilities and activities on all four.
Golden Coast Holiday Park
Golden Coast Holiday Park is an all-action Park with lots going on day and night. It’s home to an exhilarating unique covered surfing simulator and sports complex, including high ropes and climbing wall. This family-owned holiday village has a warm and friendly atmosphere, fantastic entertainment day and night, excellent facilities, and lots of free all-weather activities for all ages.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park is a premium seaside Park with the beach on its doorstep and spectacular sea views, boasting a lively atmosphere with a superb selection of activities and entertainment for all ages. Located within short walking distance of England’s best beach as voted in 2020, this Park also holds a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Twitchen House Holiday Park
Twitchen House Holiday Park has a charming Edwardian manor house at its centre and nestled in a relaxing woodland surrounding for lovely laidback feel. There’s lots of free all-weather activities, an entertainment centre, cinema, all-day cafe bar, poolside terrace plus wildlife classes and bush craft survival skills school and so much more!
Easewell Farm Holiday Park
Easewell Farm is a haven of peace and tranquillity with unforgettable views over the surrounding countryside and coastline. Ideally placed for exploring the scenic South West Coastal Path, which runs through the camping park, it is also nestled amidst glorious National Trust parkland, perfect for those looking for a traditional campsite experience.
Our Parks offer this and so much more…
- Use of 9 swimming pools including kiddies fun pools, speed slides, splash pads and outdoor flumes.
- Daytime family activities
- Pantomime “Be our Guest” and “Wizard of Oz”
- Pirates and Princesses show (this one is one to watch)
- Entertainment, live music and comedy shows
- Cinema showing latest films
- Ten pin bowling alleys
- Pottery painting studios
- EX34 Sports Complex, including Wavesurfer surfing simulator, high ropes, rock climbing wall and so much more!
- Segway safari
- Wildlife discovery classes; pond dipping, geocaching, bug hunting, guided rambles
- Bush craft survival skills; fire lighting, shelter building, nest box making, bee habitats
- 9-hole golf course with amazing sea views
- A variety of restaurants and bars
- The Old Mill Inn with pub meals
4 Parks for the price of 1
When you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all four. Loads of fun, all in one place and many of the activities are FREE!