Independent Community Support Services
Our Partners include: Transform 4 Work; Scribes C.I.C.; Learn Devon; 361 Energy C.I.C.; Together Drug & Alcohol Service; North Devon Voluntary Services
What can we help you with?
You can just drop in on Tuesdays and Fridays between 10.00am – 1.00pm. Our friendly team can provide information and support with finding work, training, volunteering, housing issues, energy advice, welfare benefits – and much more. (Appointments can sometimes be arranged at other times)
This is a short ‘menu’ of what we can offer:
- Free use of public access computers to manage your Universal Credit etc.
- Help with form-filling and paperwork
- Help with looking for work (free internet access and use of telephone). If you are not confident on the computers, help is available.
- Help with writing your CV / Application Forms.
- Courses for skills, family, work, health and leisure.
- Help with finding volunteering and community action opportunities.
- Join our Focus Groups – and have a say on matters of concern.
- Expert Energy Advice.
- Referrals for Fire Safety Advice.
- Help with debt & money problems.
- Help with benefit problems (check your entitlements).
- Help with registering to vote in Local & General Elections
…for people who are more than just a number…(that’s everyone, then)