Ilfracombe Golf Club boasts one of the most spectacular locations in the UK for an exhilarating round of golf. Situated on top of the rugged cliffs of the North Devon coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, every tee has an awe-inspiring view of the sea.
Every tee sets a new challenge for golfers of all abilities. With wonderfully lush fairways and enticing greens, this course can surprise and challenge you with a mischievous wind sometimes blowing in off the sea to add that little twist to your round of golf.
- June 8th Whitbread Trophy – 3BBB Team Event
- June 9th Wright Trophy – 4 Ball Team Event
- June 10th J&L Draper 3 x Sixes – Team of 3
- June 10th J Stairmand Memorial – Mixed Greensome
- June 11th CQC Stableford – Individual Stableford
- June 11th ESB Vets Stableford – Individual Stableford
- June 11th Ladies Channel View – Individual Stableford
- June 12th Goodban Memorial – Individual Handicap
- June 12th JFK Scratch – Individual Scratch
- June 12th Ladies Meredith Cup
- June 13th NDJH 4BBB
- June 14th RCB Texas Scramble – 4 Ball Medal
- June 14th Goodban Morris – Mixed Texas Scramble